5 Jun 202308:40School opens to pupils for Summer Term 2
8 Jun 2023Y4 visit to Tudor House, Stratford-upon-Avon
20 Jun 2023Y6 Alton Castle £15 instalment due
22 Jun 2023
23 Jun 2023Y5 Whitemoor Lakes £42.50 instalment due
29 Jun 2023EYFS trip to Barmouth
12 Jul 2023Y1 & Y2 visit to Thinktank
12 Jul 2023to
14 Jul 2023Y6 residential visit to Alton Castle
24 Jul 2023INSET DAY - school closed to pupils
25 Jul 2023INSET DAY - school closed to pupils
25 Jul 202312:00School closes for end of term holiday at 12 noon.
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://www.st-patricks.walsall.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message